- Expose & Close: End Detention Now!
- Current Opening: DWN Executive Director
- Detention Provisions in the "SAFE" Act: What You Need to Know
- The Influence of the Private Prison Industry in Immigration Detention
- Year One Report Card: Human Rights and the Obama Administration's Immigration Detention Reforms
For more reports, go to Research Library.
On November 21st, Santiago Garcia, A#200-203-126, presented himself to ICE officers, with the purpose of being detained and sent to the El Paso Detention Center. Read more
Families for Freedom (FFF) together with the Tonfack family, calls on Immigration Customs Enforcement (ICE) to release 26-year-old Gabin Tonfack, a citizen of the Ivory Coast detained at the York County Prison, PA since January 2013. Read more
On any given day, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) cages approximately 34,000 men, women, and children in jails across the country as it pursues their deportation, at a cost to taxpayers of two billion dollars a year. Scandalously, ICE often has no good reason to incarcerate these people at Read more