Membership Renewal Portal
DWN is a member-led network where members play a critical role in directing strategies to advance our mission. Thank you for your continued support as a DWN member and unwavering commitment to transform the U.S. immigration detention and deportation system.
The following information is for renewing members only; if you would like to become a DWN member please go here.
Ways to Renew your DWN Membership:
*Note: If sending a check, please make it payable to DWN’s fiscal sponsor, “The Tides Center.” If using a credit card, please note DWN only accepts Visa, Mastercard or Discover.
1. Send by Email or Post Mail
- If you are an organization, download and complete this renewal application (also attached).
- If you are an individual, download and complete this renewal application (also attached).
- Email your renewal application to: Carly Perez at cperez [at] detentionwatchnetwork [dot] org (cperez [at] detentionwatchnetwork [dot] org.)
- Send your renewal application and dues payment to:
Detention Watch Network, PO Box 43101, Washington, DC 20010
2. Make a Call
- Call-in your renewal and credit card payment at 202-350-9056.
For any questions or to review, edit or add staff contacts to your membership contact, email Carly Perez at cperez [at] detentionwatchnetwork [dot] org