Your membership sustains the work of the Network
Thank you for your continued commitment to Detention Watch Network (DWN). DWN membership offers valuable benefits and opportunities for information-sharing, collaboration and networking. Now with increased staff support, trainings, member meetings and educational tools, DWN membership supports you in your work.
Your membership renewal is vital to DWN’s growth and sustainability. Dues help us strengthen and support the work of our members for DWN campaign activities and member engagement.
How to Renew your DWN Membership
DWN has shifted our membership cycle (previously June 1 - May 31) to match our January 1 - December 31 Fiscal Year as well as updated our member dues. The following membership term changes are for all individual and organizational DWN members:
- If your membership was originally set to expire May 31, 2020: It is time to renew your membership! See below for ways to renew your membership.
- If your membership was originally set to expire in May of 2021: Your membership has been extended, free of charge until December 31, 2021, so you do not need to renew at this time.
Updated dues levels went into effect as of October 1, 2020. You can visit our Membership FAQs for more information.
As a national network, we aim to strengthen and build our base and that means making membership accessible to those who share our vision for change. We strongly encourage members to contact us if they are unable to meet the membership dues obligations at email@example.com.
Ways to Renew your 2021 Membership
By Email or Mail
- Complete your individual renewal form or organizational renewal form
- Email your renewal form and dues payment information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your renewal form with a check or credit card information for your dues payment enclosed to: Detention Watch Network, 1915 I St. NW, Suite 800, Washington, DC 20006
Accessing Your Member Profile
You can access your Member Account at anytime to view your profile, update contact information, renew your membership, access your historical transactions and receipts, and more.
- Update your member profile here
- Once you’re logged in, select “Renew My Membership” from the dropdown
Detention Watch Network reserves the right to deny membership renewal applications from all individuals and organizations. If your renewal is denied, we will refund your dues payment within 10 business days. For any questions regarding renewal, membership updates or login support, email email@example.com.